A hosting company provides online services that enable customers to publish websites or web applications on the Internet. A customer rent space on a physical server to store file and data necessary for its website. A hosting consumer considers and evaluates the following factors essential in a web hosting company that significantly impacts Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- High Average Uptime, Uptime Scores: Hosting providers offer 100% guaranteed uptime and provide “just-in-case” measures to a minimal website and email downtime.
- Quicker Server responsiveness, Load time & Speed: Google considers web pages speed on different devices for ranking.
- Customer Technical Service & Support. They fix glitches and lags, upgrade and update applications and operating systems, and are responsible for server maintenance, keeping the software and hardware up to date, troubleshooting, and more. A customer can contain the support team via telephone, email, trouble ticket system, and live chat or help.
- Pricing and renewal
- Free domain
- Bandwidth and storage
- Enhanced Security & SSL
- Server Reliability
- Refund options
- Availability Of Site Backups
- Registration And Maintenance Costs
- Ability To Add Domains
- Account Limitations, effective data management
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- E-Commerce And Email Options
- Improved Site Performance with the liberty in web design through templates
- High SERP
Web Hosting Environment: an HTTP web server to display website content through storing, processing, and delivering webpages to users, SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) and FTP (File Transfer Protocol), used for email, file transfer, and storage.